Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Unpredictability of Ohio Weather



I live in Ohio, so its obviously started to get cold, I'd say down to the 30's at night. I woke up early one morning when I had to leave for a doctors appointment and I figured that it would still be cold from the night before, so I layered up. 



I prepared for the worst as I walked out the door of my apartment complex. 



To my surprise, I had not exactly prepared for the worst, because the worst was the fact that it felt like it was 100 degrees outside in the safety of my sweater and coat barricade that I had half suffocated myself in. The blistering sun was a fearsome foe, and it caught me off guard. I was hit with an extendy fist of  H E A T. 


I rushed to my vehicle to escape the fisty waves of heat being expelled by the sun and removed my layers. I peered out of my window at the giant yellow beast and whispered, "You have won this battle, but I will triumph next time because I have an iPhone, okay? I can predict your schemes before you even commit them!" I proceeded to laugh hysterically to myself half naked inside my car with my iPhone out the window. And you know, that felt good. After I calmed down, I proceeded to the Doctors office. 



No comments:

Post a Comment